Fall yard clean up services are an important part of preparing your lawn and garden for the winter as well as ensuring that it stays healthy until spring arrives.
Take advantage of Powell Outdoor Services, LLC thorough fall yard clean up lawn services and ensure a vibrant garden in spring.
Options offered for fall yard clean up lawn services
• Raking and collection of leaves and debris: We’ll make sure that your garden is cleaned of all leaves and debris. This will maintain soil balance and promote healthy plants.
• Fall pruning of shrubs: Pruning shrubs several times during the growing season or when they are dormant could impact their growth. We recommend fall pruning as it takes care of any dead or decaying parts and encourages shrubs to stay healthy during the cold.
• Removal of annual flowers and pruning of perennials: As with the leaves it is important to remove remnants of annuals. Pruning of perennials also increases their chance of survival for the next growing season.
• Final lawn cutting: Mowing your lawn to the correct height in fall ensures that it remains moist and has access to nutrients from the soil. Our lawn specialists will do a final lawn cutting to promote thick, healthy and drought-resistant turf next season.
• Winter preparation of shrubs/plants as needed: It is important to winterize your garden. Our process includes covering young plants and shrubs with burlap as well as piling dirt and mulch around beds to protect them from the cold.